Carbon Fiber Welding Blanket | Carbon Felt Welding Blankets
Steel Guard Safety's Knight Armor Carbon Fiber Felt Welding Blankets are the durable choice for your welding operation.
- PROTECTS SURFACES: A Light Weight, Soft, Pliable Welding Blanket for Arc Welding Made of 16 oz Pan Oxidized Fiber Felt
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RATING: Rated for incremental contact up to 1800 Degrees F.
- FM GLOBAL, CFM, & NFPA-701 CERTIFIED - For Flame Resistance, Perfect for Sparks Spatter & Slag.
- LIGHT & SOFT: Soft and Flexible, and Sheds Less Than Fiberglass.
- IDEAL FOR ARC WELDERS & MECHANICS: Ideal for General Arc Welding Operations and Auto Repair Hazards During Welding.
Carbon Fiber Felt Blankets Usually Ships In 2 - 3 Business Days
* CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE - CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Carbon Fiber Welding Blanket Rolls
|SIZES H x W||3 ft x 4 ft, 4 ft x 6 ft, 6 ft x 6 ft, 6 ft x 8 ft|
|MATERIAL||Carbonized Fiber, Pan Ox|
|MATERIAL WEIGHT||16 oz/sq. yd.|
|WITHSTAND TEMP||1800 Degrees F|
Soft, Flexible, and Lightweight Welding Blanket for Use
to Protect from Sparks, Spatter, and Slag. Not for
Stress Relief Applications
|FLAME RES. CERT||ANSI FM 4950 - FM GLOBAL CERTIFIED - NFPA-701|
Why Buy From Us
We Put Our Customers First to us. If it doesn't fit, it breaks, you've changed your mind or for no reason whatsoever simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every cent.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from Strong Arm is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.